AAH guess who is even better at disappearing than
The Hot Librarian? Me, that's who. Yeah sorry I've been gone. My school schedule looks kind of like this:
US History WITH THE CRAZIEST TEACHER EVER. He likes Dancing With the Stars and American Idol and his pet cat. I have no doubt in my mind that this man is a huge
bear.
American Lit WITH A WEIRD LADY WHO MAY HAVE A MUSTACHE. Idk, guys. Idk.
Marine Science which is like the hardest class ever. Seriously, there are no tests and there's no studying (as far as I've gathered). It's just one ground-out assignment after the next.
French II with my nice teacher from last year who is actually from the Franchland.
"Skills for Health" which is the dumbest name for "SMOKING AND DRINKING AND SEX WILL RAPE YOUR SOUL" class.
Business Math which is just learning how to pay taxes. Which sucks
ass.
Not to mention my two volunteer jobs and trying to keep my possibly actually retarded cat from peeing on everything I own and balancing Team Fortress 2 and OH YEAH
NERVOUS BREAKDOWNS, GUYS
NERVOUS BREAKDOWNS
So I'm going to therapy and stuff. Starting soon. Idk. Prozac will be discussed in the near future. But my life is just so exciting right now, can't wait to talk to you about it later.
Love and junk and oh god where is my purpose