For your viewing pleasure,
a long list of things that bug me:
Bilingual bloggers; I only need one language in one post, and I don't appreciate having to seek out the English bits. Make a separate blog for your Spanish/French/Korean/Portuguese blather, please and thanks.
Songs that nobody knows about until they're played five hundred times a day on teen pop radio stations. Or songs that are as old as time itself and are resurrected because the artist has a new album coming out, or the station's getting stale.
'Disco Day'.
Bras with thick straps. WTF, really. Do I look like an old bitch to you? I have cute clothing to wear, thanks. And I don't appreciate my mother's purchasing of like, four huge fucking granny bras with old lady lace.
Other people.
Being P.C., as it is for fags. Gays are gays, blacks are black, Indians are Indian. If everybody else gets a fancy fucking name, then I'm European-American.
People who insist on making conversation past eleven o'clock at night. Clearly, I'm trying to sleep.