
This is my grandpa. He's a full-time pastor in Gig Harbor. That's grandma's left* eye and cheek over to one side.
So I owe it to you guys to upload a real post, don't I? Sorry, I've been having an awfully busy week. It's only going to get busier, though, as the school year draws to a close. But I can assure you that Google Chrome has the worst spell check of all time.
It doesn't recognize letters after periods as incorrect and thinks winnebago isn't a word.
Oh, well. I have Mother's Cookies brand vanilla cremes because even though we are running out of food, we spent this week's grocery money on the right kinds of junk food. So I have potato chips and cookies and also some ice cream that I'm not in the mood for!
YAY OBESITY.
*Webcams reverse images. Bet you didn't know that.** Observe the labels in the background if you don't believe me.
**I'm almost OCD about pointing out that someone's left side is shown on the right and vice versa in webcam shots. It's a cheap way to feel smart.