<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5979935667042644518?origin\x3dhttps://kingofcarnies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, May 31, 2010

@ 12:22 PM

So, although my friends know that I'm a serious freakin' wuss and the Red Hot Chili Peppers is about as hardcore as I get, they continue to try and toughen me up by sending me scary screamo metal stuff that makes me squeak.

Worst intro ever, but I've been looking through all of my old "Received Files" on MSN, and it took me back about three years. I'd like you to go with me and ask yourself...

Remember when...

The Academy Is... was new?

Panic! at the Disco didn't suck? (Of course, they have always sucked; I speak only of a state of mind, here.)

Simple Plan was for the cool kids, and Linkin Park was for the deep ones?

Green Day songs sounded good on your NeoPets profile?

You had a NeoPets?

You told people you had a NeoPets?

You could wear a skirt over your jeans and nobody said a word?

You wanted to/started a band with the letter 'x' somewhere in the name?

Charlie the Unicorn was funny?

Fred Figglehorn didn't exist?

The 'Tourettes' episode of South Park came out?

Happy Meals still came in boxes? (Okay, that was several years ago, but it's still cool.)

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl didn't exist?

Maximum Ride didn't suck ass?

Sonic was kinda cool? (Jami would shoot me right now.)

You still went outside?

I hadn't made this list?

Anyway, it just took me back to the days when I was a hell of a lot stupider than I am now.

about me||

OH GOSH where do i start. i am a sixteen year-old writer.

okay done.

i just love literature and art and spend lots of exhaustingly productive days reading sherlock holmes in the company of my excessively vocal kitten, perdita. this is my theme.
i have a plan for the zombie apocalypse. ask me about it.

this blog is IE, Firefox && Google Chrome-friendly


DUNNO||

this is an awkward blank space. tell me what you want me to put here P:.


weird music||


jumbled stuff||

mail me if you looove me
my super cool facebook
my not-as-cool myspace
my videos {would you believe kingofcarnies was taken?}
scribbles and junk


for weird people||

had to get rid of my cbox because it got spammed with phishing scams :(. You can send me messages elsewhere, though; don't forget how much i love you guys!

weirdos i love

click at your own risk.
Snozzberries?!?
The Hot Librarian
Best Week Ever

old stuff||

March 2010, April 2010, May 2010, June 2010, July 2010, August 2010, September 2010, October 2010,