SO. I haven't blogged in forever, and instead of gracing you with a real post, I'm going to give you a frigging meme because that's how I roll.
3 Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
Become disgustingly rich
Solve a murder case for the police
Learn to surf
3 Things I Cannot Do:
Associate myself with humans for longer than five minutes without suffering an epileptic fit
Pick something that I will always like
Draw faces
3 Things That Attract Me to the Opposite Sex:
Intelligence
Rapier wit (which my boyfriend lacks, but he'll pick up on it)
Someone who will have a sword fight with me in Disneyland
3 Things I Say Most Often:
Dude
Like
Um
3 Celebrity Crushes (in no particular order):
Robert Downey, Jr.
Robert Downey, Jr.
Robert Downey, Jr.
3 People I Want To Fill This Out:
Everybody who read this post (SNIPED)