<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5979935667042644518?origin\x3dhttps://kingofcarnies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, May 2, 2010

don't you forget about me! @ 4:15 PM

This is what my friends* and I do on Sunday afternoons.

Yarbles; Great Bolshy Yarblockos!~ says:
EAT..MY..SHORTS.
{Captain .} skipjack says:
What was that?
~Yarbles; Great Bolshy Yarblockos!~ says:
EAT. MY. SHORTS!
{Captain .} skipjack says:
You just bought yourself another Saturday.
~Yarbles; Great Bolshy Yarblockos!~ says:
Oh, I'm crushed..
{Captain .} skipjack says:
You just bought one more.
~Yarbles; Great Bolshy Yarblockos!~ says:
Well, I'm free the Saturday after that. Beyond that, I'mma have to check my calender.
{Captain .} skipjack says:
GOOD. 'cos it's going to be FILLED. We'll keep going; you want another one? Just say the word. Say it! Instead of going to prison, you'll come here, are you through?
~Yarbles; Great Bolshy Yarblockos!~ says:
..No!
{Captain .} skipjack says:
I'm doing society a favor!
~Yarbles; Great Bolshy Yarblockos!~ says:
So?
{Captain .} skipjack says:
That's another one, right now! I've got you for the rest of your natural-born life, if you don't watch your step! You want another one?
~Yarbles; Great Bolshy Yarblockos!~ says:
Yes!
{Captain .} skipjack says:
You got it! You've got another one, right there, that's another one, pal!
'Hurr, cut it out!'
You through?
~Yarbles; Great Bolshy Yarblockos!~ says:
Not. Even. Close. BUD.
{Captain .} skipjack says:
Good! You've got one more right there.
~Yarbles; Great Bolshy Yarblockos!~ says:
You really think I give a shit?
{Captain .} skipjack says:
Another! You done?
~Yarbles; Great Bolshy Yarblockos!~ says:
How many is that?~
{Captain .} skipjack says:
That's seven including when we first came in and you asked Mr. Vernon whether Barry Manilow knew that he raided his closet.
Now it's eight. You stay out of this.
Excuse me, sir, it's seven.
Shut it, Pee-Wee.
:I
~Yarbles; Great Bolshy Yarblockos!~ says:
You're mine, Bender. For two months I got'cha. I got'cha. *Hurr, retarded hand gesture*
What can I say? I'm THRILLED.


For the record, I am not Yarbles, I am the fantastic Captain Skipjack. Pink is Molly Ringwold, green is Anthony Michael Hall, and red is Judd Nelson {where appropriate}.



*friend. i only have one.

about me||

OH GOSH where do i start. i am a sixteen year-old writer.

okay done.

i just love literature and art and spend lots of exhaustingly productive days reading sherlock holmes in the company of my excessively vocal kitten, perdita. this is my theme.
i have a plan for the zombie apocalypse. ask me about it.

this blog is IE, Firefox && Google Chrome-friendly


DUNNO||

this is an awkward blank space. tell me what you want me to put here P:.


weird music||


jumbled stuff||

mail me if you looove me
my super cool facebook
my not-as-cool myspace
my videos {would you believe kingofcarnies was taken?}
scribbles and junk


for weird people||

had to get rid of my cbox because it got spammed with phishing scams :(. You can send me messages elsewhere, though; don't forget how much i love you guys!

weirdos i love

click at your own risk.
Snozzberries?!?
The Hot Librarian
Best Week Ever

old stuff||

March 2010, April 2010, May 2010, June 2010, July 2010, August 2010, September 2010, October 2010,