Courtesy of engrish.com.

don't do an apology blog don't do an apology blog don't do an apology blog
This blog is titled "My Weekend at Miss Tina's".
The Pros:
We got to relax on a mildly windy but otherwise temperate beach with lots of (mostly dead) wildlife, with beautiful sunsets and a great view of Fox Island.
We got to solicit somebody's tire swing while they weren't looking, and Kaari almost cracked her head open on a rock doing so until an old lady opened her back door and we scattered.
I roasted a hot dog over a fire for the first time in my life.
I ate two (okay, three. ...or four.) s'mores.
I bridged to an Ambassador Girl Scout.
The Cons:
I got kicked in the face- it was an accident, but it still hurt.
Once again, camp songs are banned in my Girl Scout troop, but echoing bad renditions of songs that GLEE covered is alright. (insert basement cat eyes here.)
My hot dog sucked.
While we were conducting our bridging ceremony a good three miles away, we left our campfire unattended. Ironic much?
Someone gave us the finger on the highway.
I managed to screw up my leg, somehow- I swear, guys, I have the worst legs of all time. I have fantastic ball-in-socket ankles, they just roll around and never sprain, except occasionally they make me trip on sidewalks or steep hiking trails. But one funny step, and my whole leg could be crippled for a month.
I dunno.
Anyway, all in all, it was an okay weekend. I don't much fancy spending long periods of time with the girls in my troop, just because they're, selfishly put, not my type. I'm so nerdy it hurts- my idea of nerdy is the ability to cite all one hundred gazillion memes on /b/. Their idea of nerdy is playing Halo for longer than ten minutes. We just don't mesh, and even though I try, there's clearly a wall, and until Miss Tina recognizes it and relents from forcing me to 'engage' with my 'peers', I'm going to insist on spending as little time with them as possible.
PS Alexis accidentally crushed one of my sand dollars. I said it didn't matter, but I'm a teenager, so I lied. It was cool and dark-colored because it was still dying.