
THE FIGHT I HAD WITH MY BEST FRIEND TODAY WENT SOMETHING LIKE THIS:
J "Well, you should just bitch at me to get the message through to my head!"
S "I wouldn't do that, 'cos I have MANNERS, which you CLEARLY lack."
J "Well, you SHOULD, because it's what I deserve!"
S "NO, you deserve a good kick in the shins."
J "Then come beat the shit out of me!"
S "No, I'm only going to kick you in the shins. I don't want to be the whiny bitch friend that you talk about behind my back."
J "I don't do that.. besides, you always have a good reason to be angry."
S "LIKE LAST NIGHT. "
J "I know, I-"
S "THEY SHOWED A REPEAT OF LOST INSTEAD OF A NEW EPISODE."
...If there's anybody on this Earth that thinks Jami and I don't get along, I'm telling you right now that you're a fag.
By the way I'm clearly Sherlock in this relationship