So, like, once upon a time, a nerdy little girl played Horse Haven, which is a totally shazzy* online horse MMORPG. I feel bad trying to grace it with such a title, but when you think about how many sixteen year-olds really
do play on that thing {they don't vastly outweigh the number of eight year-olds, but damn}, it starts to look tempting.
Until you remember it's about girls. And horses.
Anyway this girl was like twelve or so, bordering thirteen, and had been roped into this shazzy* MMO by a hick with a stupid first name because her parents don't know how to spell**, and ended up playing a 'cowgirl' with a 'belgian draft horse' and rode around digging for 'treasure' until her horse kicked her off.
This girl met a
person*** by the name of Jackie and they quickly bonded; Jackie had the upper hand, being, like,
seventeen holy crap, but this little girl somehow ended up being Jackie's grandmother. Here is a collection of two of the lovely poems Jackie wrote her.
"YOUR MIND'S EYE IS AS CLEAR AS A SUMMER NOONDAY SKY
YOUR SIGHT IS AS KEEN AS THE EAGLE ON HIGHS
YOUR MIND READING IS ALMOST COMPLETELY ACCURATE
UP TO 10% OF THE TIME
YOU ARE UH-MAY-ZING"
"Be my grandma please
I'll listen to your bullshit stories
and even ask for more."
A. I was a kickass grandma, apparently.
B. Neither of those poems passes with any kind of form, but they're my favorites to this day.
Jackie, if you're reading this... I love you, lol.
* No idea what it means, but it's nothing good.
** Long story.
*** To this day, I have no idea whether Jackie was a boy or a girl. I'm only very certain that Jackie was gay.
Or a tranny.