So, I'd really like to blog about internet boyfriends and how stupid the idea is. I mean, come on, 'dating' someone you've never met in real life? He can't take you out to dinner or cuddle with you or get smacked upside the head when he commits random acts of jackassery! What a dumb idea, internet boyfriends...
...but I met my boy on World of Warcraft, so I can't really speak here.
What I
can say, however, is that I despise disgusting, tactless, socially retarded creeps who also happen to be compulsive liars and openly admit that they hate everybody I know and then treat my best friend like shit; said friend just takes it like the pussy she is and
then when she gets all stupid 'OMG WANNA CRY' emo on me and I spend half an hour trying every possible way I can to cheer her up (her friend ditched her and her parents won't let her buy a webcam. ...Big surprise.),
she ditches me to go sob her little heart out, and comes back ten minutes later telling me her disgusting internet boyfriend made her 'feel better'.
Now. I am not usually one to hold onto things like this*, but I've known her for five years. She's known him for two weeks. What's that creep got that I don't? I swear, he secretes a malignant ooze from his pores like a fucking slug. Except slug secretions are good for nature or something like that. His just makes people vomit.
I also don't keep vent posts on here**, but I think the world could let me seethe for a little while. Man, I don't even like her that much.
Why is this pissing me off so muchhhh
*for long than ten years
**for longer than an hour