
Cats are too skittish for walks. They scream and jump at cars and some can be violent with strangers.
I either have the laziest or the craftiest cat of all time. Perdita Jones Zeitner employs the 'OH GOD I JUST DIED' tactic every time something even mildly threatening comes along her path.
Car?
Another cat?
She's either dead or climbing up their pants to sniff their face.
If she just plain doesn't want to go in a particular direction, she will fall over like a sack of rocks. But I am not afraid to drag that whiny little whore along the green- it's harmless, and she's just being a jackass.
Sorry, she's just being a cat*. My bad.
When she's not pretending to be a corpse, though, she runs so fast her harness chokes her. Consequently, I had to carry a dehydrated and whiny kitten home the last half-block today.