<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5979935667042644518?origin\x3dhttps://kingofcarnies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, April 1, 2010

It's getting smoky in here. Call the bear. @ 10:17 AM

Kids, before I start, apparently my blog doesn't run correctly in IE? So if that's the case, my blog is definitely firefox and google chrome-friendly. Switch to one of those if you might:).


Anyway, if you are a teenage girl who watches LOST {you know, that incredibly confusing show with the island and the surgeon and the porn addict and the British guy?}, you probably don't watch it for plot. You watch it for these guys:

That's right, Charlie and Sawyer. They're sexy and they look good when they're bloody and filthy; oh, and as a bonus, they can act. But who needs talent when you're sexy? The death of Charlie made little girls weep throughout the world over.
Regardless, Lost is getting just a little ridiculous. There are six episodes left in the last season, and they haven't answered a single question; we don't know where or what the island is, what the hell the smoke monster is, what the flash-sideways thing is all about... I think the writers are screwed and they know it. They never actually thought of an ending to the show, and now they're just pulling stories out their ass. I can see it now, all the writers pulling all-nighters at the studio, pumped up on Five-Hour Energy and trading sleep-deprived ideas.

"What about the shark?"
"Uhh, it turns out the DHARMA logo was actually a tattoo because the shark is really a man that can turn into a shark and he's from a bad area of Jersey."
"Oh my God someone write that down, we have to use that."


Seriously. I only watch it to stare at Sawyer, Sayid and Richard {The official sex bombs of the living LOST cast}, and wonder wistfully whether or not Charlie will appear in a flash-sideways. Okay, and Ben is fun to watch. Michael Emerson is one of a small handful of people on the show that I think has excellent dramatic acting capabilities; most of the girls just come off whiny or irritating, and some of the guys tend to half-ass their way through, but Michael Emerson has never failed to interest me on the show; I wish I could find some other stuff he's done. I heard he was in Saw or something, but if I wanted to watch people with guns and chainsaws sprinting around, I'd take the monorail to Seattle.


I just wish LOST made more sense. They've introduced characters I thought were cut from the show; you know, cut and done with. Moved on. Over. Why on earth are they bringing everybody from, like, season two back? Je suis confus.


P.S. Richard is SEXY

about me||

OH GOSH where do i start. i am a sixteen year-old writer.

okay done.

i just love literature and art and spend lots of exhaustingly productive days reading sherlock holmes in the company of my excessively vocal kitten, perdita. this is my theme.
i have a plan for the zombie apocalypse. ask me about it.

this blog is IE, Firefox && Google Chrome-friendly


DUNNO||

this is an awkward blank space. tell me what you want me to put here P:.


weird music||


jumbled stuff||

mail me if you looove me
my super cool facebook
my not-as-cool myspace
my videos {would you believe kingofcarnies was taken?}
scribbles and junk


for weird people||

had to get rid of my cbox because it got spammed with phishing scams :(. You can send me messages elsewhere, though; don't forget how much i love you guys!

weirdos i love

click at your own risk.
Snozzberries?!?
The Hot Librarian
Best Week Ever

old stuff||

March 2010, April 2010, May 2010, June 2010, July 2010, August 2010, September 2010, October 2010,