
Happy Earth Day.
Today, I just sort of sat around drinking soda and eating candy. And wasting electricity by watching most of the 26 episodes of a show I swore never to return to (ask me how I feel about anime). And I accidentally left the water running when I was brushing my teeth, because I was also trying to pack my purse and find a book I needed to return and put on my shoes. And I used so much hair product in the bathroom, I think I could see the fumes. And I probably used ten paper towels to clean a cup and a few paint brushes after a craft at school today. And ten more to clean the table. And ten more for my hands. And I encouraged a kid not to run (but he was in the hallway). And I convinced my dad to drive me to the store instead of walking.
But the good news is the Mountain Dew was delicious and the bottle is recyclable. Did you guys know that 'pretentious' and 'ignorant' in French are still the same? Pretentious is just spelled with an x.