<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5979935667042644518?origin\x3dhttps://kingofcarnies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

FO SHIZZLE @ 5:30 PM

Oh goodness ladies and gentlemen. I have a new blog- my old was 'Clumsy with a Side of Muddled' but every time I logged into it it logged me out of my YouTube account. I also had a number of other issues on Clumsy, so I made a new one, hurr! It's lovely to be back on blogger, with a new layout {SAME TEMPLATE BIG DEAL} and new {not really} music. Did you miss me!?


...I'll pretend you did. ♥ So last night, guys, I had the craziest dream of all time. No joke, it was grade-a 'wait what' material. I dreamed that I was with my friend Lexi at an electronics shop, and we were just chillin', right, being gangsta {and looking at the Wii games DON'T JUDGE ME} and then, like, it started storming and stuff so her parents wouldn't come pick us up. Alright, fine, so we go wait for the bus, and there are all these thugs there, like real gangsters, like, friggin' people with pants at their ankles, fake gold grills-type gangsters. And they start picking on Lexi, so I start telling everybody to back off, and what happens in my dream?

I get beat up.


That's right. Beat up. As in, I got the shit kicked out of me in my own freaking dream. How does this happen? I'd like to know. I searched 'punch' on DreamMoods.com, which I would hyperlink for you except that I'm lazy, and the only results were "If you're punching someone, you're powerful", and "If you're drinking punch, you are revitalizing and renewing yourself".
WTF? What about being repeatedly whacked in the noggin by a chick with a blonde weave and sagging cargo shorts?

about me||

OH GOSH where do i start. i am a sixteen year-old writer.

okay done.

i just love literature and art and spend lots of exhaustingly productive days reading sherlock holmes in the company of my excessively vocal kitten, perdita. this is my theme.
i have a plan for the zombie apocalypse. ask me about it.

this blog is IE, Firefox && Google Chrome-friendly


DUNNO||

this is an awkward blank space. tell me what you want me to put here P:.


weird music||


jumbled stuff||

mail me if you looove me
my super cool facebook
my not-as-cool myspace
my videos {would you believe kingofcarnies was taken?}
scribbles and junk


for weird people||

had to get rid of my cbox because it got spammed with phishing scams :(. You can send me messages elsewhere, though; don't forget how much i love you guys!

weirdos i love

click at your own risk.
Snozzberries?!?
The Hot Librarian
Best Week Ever

old stuff||

March 2010, April 2010, May 2010, June 2010, July 2010, August 2010, September 2010, October 2010,